Genealogy and heritage reserches in Sant'Andrea sul Garigliano
The half-day Heritage tour of Sant'Andrea (about 3h30 hours) includes:
1) pick up from the Railway station or from your hotel in Cassino with a Minivan at 10.00 a.m or 02.00p.m.
2) about 3h.30 guided tour of the most meaningful sites of Sant'Andrea and researches:
- promenade in the village of Sant'Andrea
- visit to the religious archives of the village
- visit to the townhall (if open, if not, I will do it for you in advance)
- visit of the cemetery of Sant'Andrea
3)return to the railway station or hotel in Cassino at 01.30pm or 05.30pm
4)Price per person 90 euros
Informations and Booking
Our rate on Tripadvisor is 5/5 on 63 reviews.
If you don't believe me, have a look on Tripadvisor
Dr. Anna Maria Priora Ph.D
WW2 Monte Cassino Battlefield expert, researcher and tour guide