Experience with us the terrible Maori fighting of Cassino !
WHAT TO EXPECT
The "Monte Cassino Battlefield tours for Kiwis" (about 3 Hours) includes:
1) pickup from your arrival at the railway station in Cassino every day at 10.00am or 02.00pm (Main Square, near the Green Kiosk)
2) about 3h30 guided tour of the American most meaningful sites of Cassino:
- The Train station and the Plague dedicated to the Maori
- the Round Building and Hummock hill
- the X point
- Captain Foltin's cave and the Continental Hotel
- Hotel des Roses
- the Panoramic point
- The Germans' cave
- Montecassino Abbey
- The Commonwealth War Cemetery
3) return to the railway station in Cassino at 01.30pm or 05.30pm
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Minivan and ww2 tour guide
Lunch and dinner are not included but I can suggest...
WHEN AND WHERE
At the railway station in Cassino every day at 10.00am or 02.00pm (Main Square, near the Green Kiosk)
PRICE PER PERSON
80 euros (lunch or dinner not included)
I will held this tour.
MORE TOURS IN THIS AREA
Informations and Booking
Our rate on Tripadvisor is 5/5 on 63 reviews.
If you don't believe me, have a look on Tripadvisor
Dr. Anna Maria Priora Ph.D
WW2 Monte Cassino Battlefield expert, researcher and tour guide